Fifaunitedleague

a NBC Sports Bosto

in Anmeldung für die Liga auf FIFA13 03.09.2018 11:13
von panxing18 • Teufelskerl | 129 Beiträge | 1290 Punkte

Giants tackle Ereck Flowers heard the criticism from former coach Ben McAdoo. It just surprised him that he never heard it while McAdoo was actually his coach.

When McAdoo delivered his preseason comments (which drew more attention than anything he said when he was coaching) Taylor Gabriel Jersey , Flowers was a target, as his old coach said he couldn’t “bend,” and would be no better at right tackle than he was on the left.

“Anything he had to say to me, he could have said it when he was here with me,” Flowers said Kyle Williams Jersey , via Matt Lombardo of NJ.com. “Anything that he has to say now, I really don’t care about. I’m here right now, going into the season just focused on what’s ahead of us.”

The Giants made their feelings known when they signed Nate Solder to a four-year, $62 million deal to play left tackle. Flowers stayed away from some offseason work, but showed up for camp and embraced the switch to right tackle.

“When you move over you kind of have to switch everything Gale Sayers Jersey ,” Flowers said. “Your muscle memory, a lot of different things. It’s going pretty well though I have gotten a lot better at it since I first started.”

The Giants can only hope it goes more smoothly, as their plan this season was built around insulating quarterback Eli Manning with new protection and new weapons.

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski took part in his only offseason work with the team at their mandatory minicamp in June and he said at that time that working out on his own was “the best thing for me” to get ready for the 2018 season.

It appears the approach worked. Gronkowski told former Patriot Willie McGinest this week that he is “super excited” for training camp and the 2018 season after a rejuvenating offseason.

“I am refreshed,” Gronkowski said, via NBC Sports Boston. “You know after the season Nick Martin Jersey , long seasons, how your body can feel and everything. I just wanted to see where I was at, and see how I can get my body feeling, see if I can handle it, endure it again Sherrick McManis Jersey , and I feel like I’m super ready, man.”

Gronkowski also said at minicamp that his camp was talking to the Patriots about a revised contract. Nothing’s been announced on that front, but it doesn’t look like that’s put a damper on his enthusiasm for his ninth NFL season.
Miles Bridges Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Bilder hochladenBilder hochladen

Shoutbox

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: loegmrntdherid1
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3575 Themen und 80770 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 199 Benutzer (15.09.2010 22:41).

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen