Former French Open runner-up Sara Errani upset former Roland Garros titlist Li Na in Fridays quarterfinal action at the $2. [url

in Hilfe und Anlaufstelle für alle Neuuser 20.01.2018 02:33
von jokergreen0220 • Teufelskerl | 135 Beiträge | 1350 Punkte

Former French Open runner-up Sara Errani upset former Roland Garros titlist Li Na in Fridays quarterfinal action at the $2. Semyon Varlamov Jersey .6 million Italian Open, a French Open tune-up. The 10th-seeded Italian crowd favorite Errani doused the second-seeded reigning Australian Open titlist Li 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 on the red clay at Foro Italico. This marked Erranis first-ever victory over a top-three player and her first career win against Li in seven tries. A sluggish Li said she got sick less than 20 minutes before the match started. "Before I came to the court I already threw up," she said. "I dont know if its because of the pasta or because the allergies made me sick because everywhere Ive been sneezing this week. Its never stopped. I really have no idea the reason why I throw up. "Maybe Im sick of pasta," Li joked. "The Chinese stomach is a little bit different." Li was a finalist in Rome two years ago. A milder upset came when sixth-seeded former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic shut down third-seeded former Wimbledon runner-up Agnieszka Radwanska, of Poland, 6-4, 6-4. The Serbian Jankovic titled here back-to-back in 2007 and 2008 and was the Rome runner-up in 2010. Jankovic will tangle with Errani in the semifinals. Meanwhile on Day 5, another former world No. 1 from Serbia, 11th-seeded former Roland Garros champ Ana Ivanovic, held off 13th-seeded rising Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 to reach the final four in the Italian capital. Erik Johnson Jersey .com) - Sporting Kansas City announced Thursday that club has signed former on-loan midfielder Jimmy Medranda to a permanent contract from Colombian side Deportivo Pereira. Peter Forsberg Jersey . - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with free-agent centre Brian de la Puente. . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Mirza Teletovic scored a team-high 20 points and Joe Johnson and Mason Plumlee each added 17 and the Brooklyn Nets beat the Orlando Magic 97-88 Sunday night. Deron Williams had 16 points, five assists and four steals for the Nets, who have a two-game lead for the fifth spot in the Eastern Conference playoff race over the idle Washington Wizards. Tobias Harris scored 18 points for the Magic, who have lost their past two games. Trailing 59-55 with 6:59 remaining in the third quarter, Brooklyn went on a 15-0 run, highlighted by five points from Teletovic, to take a 70-59 lead with 3:23 left in the quarter before Ronnie Price then hit a 3-pointer to end the run. Brooklyn coach Jason Kidd pulled most of his regulars after the end of the third leading 79--70. Matt Duchene Jersey. But Kidd was then forced to bring most of them back after Orlando went on a 6-0 run to trim Brooklyns lead to 87-81 with 5:27 remaining. Kidd called a timeout soon after and the Nets responded with a 10-3 run to extend the lead to 97-84 with 1:07 left. Orlando led throughout most of the first half, shooting 54 per cent from the floor, good enough for a 49-46 lead heading into the third quarter. Notes: Brooklyns Brook Lopez, who broke his foot earlier this season, greeted fans on Fan Appreciation Night. The Nets centre, who fractured the fifth metatarsal bone in his right foot during a game on Dec. 20 at Philadelphia, watched the game from the bench. Lopez also had a procedure on March 3 to repair a torn tendon and tighten the lateral ligaments in his left ankle. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Bilder hochladenBilder hochladen

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: MosterDop
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3270 Themen und 80241 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 199 Benutzer (15.09.2010 22:41).

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen