Fifaunitedleague

SOUTH BEND, Ind. [url=http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-21-rams-jamon-brown-jersey.aspx]Jam on Brown Jersey[/url] . -- Canadas Nico

in Tor der Woche 16.01.2018 06:14
von jokergreen0220 • Teufelskerl | 135 Beiträge | 1350 Punkte

SOUTH BEND, Ind. Jamon Brown Jersey . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Vandermade, from Brantford, Ontario, had a 12-under 204 total at Blackthorn Golf Club. The 24-year-old former University of Texas player earned $22,500 to jump from 90th to eighth on the money list with $26,278, with the final top 10 earning 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "Im so grateful to everyone that has been supportive of me for the last two years and for my career." Vandermade said. "This means so much at the moment. It definitely hasnt been the easiest road to get here so I think it makes this moment even sweeter. Im just going to enjoy this." Lee Lopez was second after a 70. Jackie Stoelting and Jaclyn Jansen tied for second at 9 under. Stoelting finished with a 65, and Jansen shot 67. Vandermade had a tap-in eagle on the par-5 16th, followed with a par on the par-3 17th and closed with a bogey on the par-4 18th. "On 16, I knew that it was my moment to be aggressive and I hit a good one," Vandermade said. "On 17, I just missed the green and then chipped it really close, to within a few inches so that was nice to have an easy par. On 18, I drove it in the rough and I just told myself to hit it up there near the green. Unfortunately, I didnt make my par putt, but I didnt need to." Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery. Kayvon Webster Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-60-rams-john-johnson-jersey.aspx . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s.TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts have named former CFL all-star Bryan Chiu as their offensive line coach. Chiu spent his entire 13-year CFL career as a centre with the Montreal Alouettes. He was named a CFL all-star seven times, the leagues outstanding lineman in 2002, and helped the Alouettes earn Grey Cup titles in 2002 and 2009. The Vancouver native retired as a Grey Cup champion before the 2010 season. "I am very excited that Bryan Chiu was available to join our staff," Argos head coach Scott Milanovich said in a statement. "Bryan is a competitor whose 13 years of playing experience and winning approach will provve invaluable to our offensive line. Pharoh Cooper Jersey. " Chiu was most recently a member of the Concordia Stingers coaching staff, serving as offensive line coach and assistant offensive co-ordinator. "I am thrilled for the opportunity to come to Toronto and work with the entire coaching staff, especially Scott Milanovich and (GM) Jim Barker," Chiu said. "These two men were each, at different times, instrumental in the Grey Cup championship teams I was part of as a player. I want to thank the Argonauts organization for believing in me and I look forward to meeting the players and getting to work." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Bilder hochladenBilder hochladen

Shoutbox

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: sunshineA
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3345 Themen und 80390 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 199 Benutzer (15.09.2010 22:41).

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen