Fifaunitedleague

Marco Fu withstood one of the Crucibles finest fightbacks to book his place in the World Championship semi-finals for the second

in Tor der Woche 16.01.2018 06:14
von jokergreen0220 • Teufelskerl | 135 Beiträge | 1350 Punkte

Marco Fu withstood one of the Crucibles finest fightbacks to book his place in the World Championship semi-finals for the second time in his career on Wednesday. Kenyan Drake Jersey . Trailing 9-1 after losing the first two frames of the morning session, opponent Barry Hawkins launched a stunning recovery to move within one frame of levelling their last-eight clash in Sheffield.Hawkins, who had edged a nail-biting final-frame win over Ronnie OSullivan in the previous round, won five frames in a row as he came back to 10-9, but his opponent from Hong Kong stood strong to eventually stumble over the line 13 11. The 38-year-old had seemed destined for the last four for the first time since 2006 after building on his 7-1 overnight advantage to move within four frames of victory.But after Hawkins clawed back the deficit, the decisive frames became increasingly pressure-filled affairs until a nerveless break of 74 from Fu in the 24th frame - in response to a 60 from Hawkins - saw him home.Meanwhile, 45-year-old Alan McManus reached his first Crucible semi-final in 23 years after winning the last four frames of his clash with compatriot John Higgins to also triumph 13-11.It was a remarkable performance from the Scottish veteran, who stuck doggedly to Higgins throughout the match before producing some superb break-building in the final frames as four-times champion Higgins was first to wilt. Kyren Wilson has been a star at the Crucible over the last two weeks McManus will face Ding Junhui in the last four, while Fu will take on world No 1 Mark Selby after the Leicester man secured his own passage with a comfortable 13-8 win over rising star Kyren Wilson.The 2014 champion had resumed Wednesdays morning session with a commanding 10-6 overnight lead, and a pair of swift half-centuries set him on his way to victory.Despite his defeat, Wilson believes he has the ability to one day return and win the world title.He said: Without a doubt, I will win this event in the future. I completely believe in myself and this hasnt dampened my confidence.I will have a bit of a rest and will be back working very, very hard to make sure next season is even better than this one. Also See: Williams demolished by Ding Rocket loses last-frame thriller Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports Kenny Stills Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys .Y. - The Philadelphia Eagles game at Green Bay against the Packers on Nov. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Black-William-Hayes-Dolphins-Jersey.html?cat=930 . The club says Fridays surgery was successful. Holiday, a former Eastern Conference All-Star acquired from Philadelphia last summer, has not played because of the shin injury since Jan.The Sky Sports pundits have provided us with their predictions for who will win the Golden Boot at Euro 2016. It was six-way tie for top goalscorer at Euro 2012, with Fernando Torres claiming the Golden Boot due to providing more assists than the other five players who had three goals to their names.It looks another tough one to call in 2016 with Sky Bets top goalscorer market a wide open one, led by Thomas Muller and Cristiano Ronaldo at 8/1 apiece. Euro 2016 offer Bet £10 on the Euro 2016 outright and get a £3 free bet every time your team wins. Heres who the pundits are predicting to top the scoring charts...Alan SmithRonaldo might be stifled by Portugal not being one of the best teams in the competition and they havent done too well of late, so Id give him a miss. Sky Sports Euro 2016 predictor Make your predictions with our interactive wall chart here. Antoine Griezmann has scored a lot of goals for Atletico Madrid and is a very pacy player. As the host nation I think France will have a good tournament, so hell have plenty of chances with the likes of Paul Pogba behind him in the line-up. Smith predicts: Griezmann (9/1 with Sky Bet) Atletico Madrids Antoine Griezmann netted 22 times in La Liga Matt Le TissierIm going to go with the heart when it comes to the top goalscorer and pick one of Englands in-form frontmen.I think, having finished the season as the Premier Leagues top goalscorer, Harry Kane will be full of confidence and hes a decent price to finish the tournament as top scorer as well.Le Tiss predicts: Kane (14/1 with Sky Bet) Harry Kane scored 25 Premier League goals for Tottenham Charlie NicholasIm looking at different groups and how complicated they are. Ive gone for Spain in the outright and Im intrigued by who is going to lead the line for them.Alvaro Morata and Nolito are starting to produce the goals with the great creator Cesc Fabregas at the peak of his career. Mike Pouncey Jersey. Im going to go with Morata. Sometimes a player comes along and goes boom and produces on the big stage and I think it could be his tournament.Nicholas predicts: Morata (18/1 with Sky Bet) Alvaro Morata capped his campaign with a Coppa Italia winner Alan McInallyThats a really tough one actually. I think Griezmann has had a wonderful season. Ive already said I think France will do well and obviously the longer youre in the competition the better chance you have.Ronaldo is another favourite, but the scenario is that Portugal will probably have to do better than they have in recent competitions and get past the quarter-finals.However, if England have a wonderful competition then maybe Jamie Vardy, who can do no wrong, could be an outside shout and might be worth a tenner.McInally predicts: Vardy (33/1 with Sky Bet) Jamie Vardy has scored in his last three England appearances Phil ThompsonId probably go for Thomas Muller given Ive backed Germany to win it. Hes a serial scorer in any tournament and its difficult to look past him. I think hell be on penalty duty as well, which is always an important one.Thommo predicts: Muller (8/1 with Sky Bet) Sky Sports Euro 2016 predictor Make your predictions with our interactive wall chart here. Paul MersonI think Kane is a good shout for top goalscorer. He loves a shot, he shoots from anywhere and hits the target most of the time.He obviously missed his penalty the other day and you hope that he stays on them because if he doesnt, rip your slip up. You need to have a penalty taker if youre going to nail the top goalscorer in my opinion.Merse predicts: Kane (14/1 with Sky Bet) Kane hits the target most of the time, says Paul Merson Also See: Euro 2016 predictor No defence for England? Latest video Tables Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Bilder hochladenBilder hochladen

Shoutbox

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3270 Themen und 80241 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 199 Benutzer (15.09.2010 22:41).

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen