Fifaunitedleague

SOCHI – If its not Canada, it could be the inspired bunch from the host-country. [url=http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Au

in Tor der Woche 16.01.2018 06:14
von jokergreen0220 • Teufelskerl | 135 Beiträge | 1350 Punkte

SOCHI – If its not Canada, it could be the inspired bunch from the host-country. Augusto Fernandez Jersey . If its not the Russians, it could be the Swedes, Finns, Czechs or Americans. The gold-medal winner likely will come from this group in Sochi, but forecasting the Olympic champion in the mens hockey tournament has never been easy. Since the participation of NHL players in 1998 there have been three different winners in the Czech Republic, Canada, Sweden and Canada again in four Winter Games. Its a short-term event and things can go wrong in a hurry for the top teams. A hot goaltender can steal a game in the medal round and all of a sudden a favourite is sitting on the sidelines. Just ask Hockey Canada. Were the Canadian teams that won gold in Salt Lake City in 2002 or in Vancouver in 2010 any better than the 1998 group that was stoned time and time again by Dominik Hasek in Nagano? Just ask Sweden about 2002, when goalie Tommy Salo surrendered that fluky late-game winning goal off his bean from 70 feet out off the stick of Belarus defenceman Vladimir Kopat. Who would have thought Switzerland could have pulled off its surprise run to the final at the world championship last spring? Like the sophisticated watches the Swiss are known for, the hockey teams timing was impeccable. It peaked at the perfect moment for wins over the Czech Republic and United States in the quarterfinal and semi-final, respectively, only to lose to Sweden in the finale. So, with all that in mind, what country will give Canada the biggest challenge in its gold-medal defence at the 2014 Winter Games? Here are the odds as of Monday night from bodog.ca. • Canada 19-10 (about 2-1)• Russia 12-5• Sweden 9-2• USA 6-1• Finland 11-1• Czech Republic 12-1 And, if you like to play the long odds: • Switzerland 25-1• Slovakia 33-1• Norway 200-1• Latvia 400-1\• Austria 750-1• Slovenia 1,000-1 Angel Di Maria Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Ezequiel Lavezzi Jersey . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Nicolas-Gaitan-Copa-America-Jersey/ . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters.VANCOUVER -- Former Vancouver Canucks enforcer Gino Odjick says he has a rare terminal illness. Odjick, in a letter published Thursday on the Canucks website, said he was diagnosed with AL (Primary) Amyloidosis two months ago. "Its causing abnormal protein to be produced and deposits are being formed on my heart," said Odjick. "Its hardening my heart and my doctors arent sure how long I have to live. "Initially they thought years, but now they think it could be a lot less. I could be down to months or even weeks." The 43-year-old Odjick played from 1990-2002 in the NHL, including eight years in Vancouver and two in Montreal. He also played for the New York Islanders and Philadelphia Flyers, recording 64 goals, 73 assists andd 2,567 penalty minutes in 605 regular season games. Gonzalo Higuain Jersey. Odjick played 44 playoff games, all with Vancouver, scoring four goals and an assist. The Maniwaki, Que., native was drafted by the Canucks in the fifth round (86th overall) of the 1990 NHL Draft. "I feel very fortunate for the support Ive received over the years," Odjick said. "During my career I played in some great NHL cities including Vancouver, Long Island, Philadelphia and Montreal. "In my heart, I will always be a Canuck and I have always had a special relationship here with the fans." Odjick said he was diagnosed with the disease two days after Pat Quinn was added to Rogers Arenas Ring of Honour in April, and hes been in hospital ever since. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Bilder hochladenBilder hochladen

Shoutbox

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3270 Themen und 80241 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 199 Benutzer (15.09.2010 22:41).

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen